E Class Tas
Built by Beyer, Peacock & Co in 1907 as their builder's number 4967 and is the survivor of two locomotives. Whilst the TGR E class 4-6-0's were built in 1907, new locomotive proposals were submitted by Beyer, Peacock & Co as early as 1899 for a very similar looking 4-8-0.
Both E1 & E2 were converted to superheating between 1914 and 1916.
Total working weight - 72 Ton. Tractive power at 85% capacity - 19.947 Lbs."